Statement of Purpose
- To provide high quality primary care medical services to our registered population.
- To offer timely access to assessment when people are unwell, giving treatment where appropriate and referring to other providers where this is in the best interests of the patient.
- To promote healthy living to those who are well, by offering appropriate advice, checks and access to information.
- To continue to offer care where cure is no longer possible by working with patients, their family and the extended palliative care team.
- To involve patients in decisions made regarding their care.
- To seek feedback from patients both via complaints and suggestions as to how the service can be improved.
- To offer services to all without discrimination.
- To work with local organisations to enable them to commission appropriate care for our patient population.