Islip Medical practice is keen to resurrect our Patient Participation Group (PPG). Would you like:
- The opportunity to be involved with the practice
- A chance to make suggestions and help to improve the practice
- To find out more about the healthcare provisions in the local area
- To make a contribution to the NHS and wider area
- Greater confidence by becoming a patient representative, having your voice heard and witnessing change happen when working as part of a group.
- An opportunity to learn more about the NHS, GP Practice, and other ways to use your skills as a patient representative
Given the relaxing of COVID restrictions we are now able to offer meetings to face to face.
We are looking for a diverse group of people that is representative of the general Islip practice populations.
We feel the aims of a PPG should be to:
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our services
- Help improve communications between patients and the practice
- Provide practical support and help
PPGs are about:
- Open and honest communication
- All views being valid and relevant
PPGs are not:
- A forum for individual’s complaints
If you would like to become a member of Islip PPG, please complete our PPG Registration form, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a letter into the practice. Please include your full name, date of birth and address so we can confirm you are a patient here at Islip.